Contact our Asbestos Testing Cairns Team and get a 100% free quote today! Do not wait, call our team of experts for your asbestos testing needs.
Asbestos Testing, a report to you within 24 hours
If you are thinking of renovating or demolishing your premises, it is the best to perform asbestos testing work first. Do not renovate your home or demolish your property before you are certain that your property is safe from asbestos.
Before your renovation project, contact our Asbestos Testing Cairns Team when you believe your premises has asbestos. Asbestos Watch Cairns offers fast and reliable asbestos testing services. Our Asbestos Testing Cairns Team will check and do a thorough inspection within your premises.
Why we are the leading choice for asbestos testing:
- Our Asbestos Testing Cairns Team have a license and have extensive experience in performing asbestos sampling and testing in residential, commercial and industrial building.
- With their skills and experience, our Asbestos Testing Cairns Team are committed to provide high quality services at reasonable costs.
- Clients’ safety and satisfaction are top priorities for our Asbestos Testing Cairns
- All jobs will be carried safely, efficiently and within the provisions of current legal procedures.
Our Asbestos Testing Cairns Team can deliver an asbestos inspection report within 24 hours, the report to be delivered straight to your email inbox.
If you know that your property contains those life threatening material, don’t panic. Contact asbestos removal Cairns to save the life of your family. Always be smart and be safe.
Why you need asbestos testing?
Asbestos can be found anywhere in your living or working space. Many buildings in Australia, residential or commercial, which were built before the 1990s are most likely to contain asbestos materials.
You can find asbestos in numerous products such as:
- Cement sheets
- Brick cladding
- Drainage pipes
- Vinyl floor tiles
- Clutch housing
- Elevator brake
There are two types of asbestos that you can find at your premises; friable and non-friable asbestos. Non-friable materials generally pose a lower risk. If non-friable materials are left undisturbed and in good condition, they are unlikely to release asbestos fibres into the environment. Unlike non-friable materials, loosely-bound asbestos (friable) materials are more likely to release fibres into the environment when disturbed or damaged. Thus, they pose a greater risk to health.
Some facts about friable and non-friable asbestos materials:
- Non-friable asbestos was often used inside of the home for wall sheeting or ceiling sheets.
- Friable asbestos was primarily used in commercial and industrial settings for fireproofing, soundproofing and insulation. Friable products can also be found in some old domestic heaters, stove and hot water systems and insulation in domestic homes.
- Friable asbestos materials must be removed by an asbestos removalist who has a valid A-class licence and certification.
Our asbestos testing processes
According to the government, you are advised to hire a professional to conduct asbestos testing jobs. Our Asbestos Testing Cairns Team will perform all asbestos inspection jobs in accordance with the standards regulated by the government and deliver a written report to you within 24 hours.
Our team may perform these processes for asbestos testing:
- Visual inspection: Our qualified team will conduct a visual assessment at your premises and determine which materials or products may contain asbestos. A visual inspection is the first step to determine the presence of asbestos. In some circumstances, our Asbestos Testing Cairns Team may need to take samples and test them.
- Collecting samples from the suspect materials: It is important to do the sample collection in the right way in order to prevent asbestos fibres from contaminating other areas of the property and the surrounding environment. Our Asbestos Testing Cairns Team will take samples from the suspect material with their specialised tools and equipment.
- Testing Samples Via A Nata Accredited Lab and or XRF Laser Spectrometry : To do a qualitative and quantitative analysis of asbestos.
- Disposal of samples and contaminated equipment: Once the asbestos testing process is done, the sample will be sealed and put into a 200-micron thick plastic bag. All disposable tools and equipment that were used during the sampling process will be disposed of at an EPA-approved disposal facility.
- Deliver asbestos inspection report: Our Asbestos Testing Cairns Team will deliver a written report direct to your email inbox.
- Air monitoring: If required, the Asbestos Testing Cairns Team can also perform air monitoring after sampling and testing to assess whether the air is safe for inhalation.
Contact our Asbestos Testing Cairns Team if you have any queries related to our services. To get a free estimate for your needs, call us directly or fill in our request a quote form.